About Provoke Media
Provoke Media is dedicated to proving and improving the value of public relations, by providing insight, knowledge and recognition to public relations professionals.
Provoke Media was founded in 2000 by Paul Holmes, founder & chair, who has more than two decades of experience writing about and evaluating the public relations business and consulting with both public relations firms and their clients.
Provoke Media delivers against its mission by providing the most sophisticated reporting and analysis on public relations trends and issues.
- The Provokemedia.com website: a comprehensive source of knowledge and information about the public relations business, including an extensive body of knowledge that includes case histories, original research and reporting.
- A free global email newsletter that features all of our insights and coverage of the global public relations industry on a weekly basis.
- The Global PR Summit, the definitive forum for the global PR industry, which takes place every year in Miami.
- The world’s largest and most sought after public relations awards competition, the SABRE Awards, which recognizes Superior Achievement in Branding and Reputation in North America, EMEA and the Asia-Pacific region. The new Innovation & Insights [IN2] SABRE Awards that recognize excellence in content creation and data-driven insights.
- Our Agencies of the Year research, the most exhaustive analysis of PR firm performance across the world.
- The Global Communications Report, the only benchmark of global PR industry size and trends, which also includes a ranking of the world's top 250 PR firms and a survey of key trends affecting the PR consultancy sector.
- The IN2 Innovation Summit series, which bring together the industry's most forward-looking thinkers to chart the future of insight and engagement.
- The Influence 100, which identifies, researches and profiles the 100 most powerful in-house communicators in the world.
- The annual Crisis Review of the lessons learned from the biggest corporate PR crises of the year.
- The Innovator 25 that recognizes 25 people in each region who are breaking new ground and expanding the boundaries of influence and engagement.
- Our Longreads section, which features in-depth analysis, profiles, interviews and trend forecasts.
- The Agency Playbook, the top showcase for PR agencies from across the world, and our global Agency Jobs board.
- Our Global Creative Index, which benchmarks the most creative agencies in the world, and our landmark Creativity in PR survey.
- The Holmes Report Book — a free print version which consolidates all of our annual coverage of the industry's best agencies, campaigns and influencers.